Japan - Day Three

8:50 AM


I think our third day is the most tiring day in my entire life ever! I have never walked so much in my life that my legs were already giving up on me. I had to buy ankle wraps after our adventure inside the theme park - that's how sore my feet were! I have been dancing for almost 20 years now and this is actually the first time I bought ankle wraps! Despite the fact that if my legs had its own brain, it would have removed itself from my body and went back home, we managed to get through this day by spending it in one of the happiest places on Earth - The Universal Studios!

We woke up earlier than usual because we did not want to arrive at the Universal Studios gate with a long line waiting for us. So, the same routine went on but this time, we took the train from Kami-Shinjo Station to Umeda Station and then search for the train that would take us straight to the Universal Studios. Yes, Universal Studios have its own station! Upon arriving the station, there's a stretch of restaurants and shops that's like 5-10 minutes long before reaching the main gate.

There weren't a lot of people lining up yet and it was a good thing that we went early. It was just an unfortunate moment for us because we weren't able to get the Express Pass 7, not because it was too late, but because it's sold out! Cory was right, we should have bought our tickets at this convenience store called Lawson when we had the chance. It was not that much of a difference from the ticket that we bought though because we were still able to try the popular rides. 

Let me walk you through our adventure inside the Universal Studios with these photos.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter

We sure had fun and we sure felt like we were little girls, except that we don't have our parents to take care of us anymore. Okay, reality check. Haha.

The Osaka Castle

No matter how tired we were, we pushed ourselves into seeing the Osaka Castle because it's the only time we could see it. So we took off taking the train from the Universal Studios station to Nishikujō station to Ōsakajōkōen station and walked what seems to me like a 45-minute to an hour long. We did not know how we'd get to the castle so we just decided to walk. Besides, the castle can be seen from the station. 

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS?

It was just too bad that the castle wasn't open that night. We were actually hoping that we'll be able to see what's inside of an actual castle, but we settled for Hogwarts anyway. It started raining while Cory and I were resting and we did not have any umbrellas with us. Luckily, there was an old man who gave us one of his own umbrellas. He was such a sweetheart!

This pretty much wraps up the whole adventure for our third day. I hope you were entertained with the pictures as much as we enjoyed our experience! I can still remember how tired I was now that I'm actually writing about it.

If you want to see our fourth day adventure, click here and I'll take you to our Kyoto adventure!

You Might Also Like

0 comments